Sunday 10 January 2016

Be Fearless



How is it the second Sunday of a brand new year already? I guess it happens in the very same way that most of the things that I dream up or even try to accomplish slip past me. I've always had a fear of failure, a fear of failing to live up to people's expectations or the worst, a fear of failing myself. And sometimes, it really means a big full stop in many things that I set my mind, my heart and my soul to. So by stopping with the fear of failing, before even getting things really started the essence of failure has made me stumble.


It's easy to set goals, to put thought into accomplishing things but setting goals doesn't do the work for you. Pursuing, trying and sometimes even possibly having a mistake along the way are what gets things accomplished.

That is where this weeks quote gains momentum from. I found this a long time ago and it has always stuck in the back of my mind, Be Fearless, Be Fearless of myself.

My year , eight days in has a good momentum. I'm always holding back, so let this be the year of loosening my reins a little, not being such a harsh critic to my own soul, the year of really setting my soul on fire.





To download quote, right click and save as. Only for personal use. Copyright Little Indie Tribe 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment